Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I want to come back...

So a friend of mine recently turned me on to a blog and radio talk show dude named Steve Brown. You may already know of him, but I didn't. So check him out if you want at here.

Here's a quote from his website that might get you interested.

I just can’t go there and be faithful to what I believe, experience and see in almost everyone. People who go down the path of obsessive obedience and faithfulness almost always hit a wall and go through horrible disappointment, darkness and pain. Once they’ve been there and failed…

…they often don’t come back.

I honestly believe in radical freedom that comes from God’s unconditional and unbelievable mercy and grace, and the imputation of Christ’s righteousness. That freedom sometimes offends others, sometimes it increases sin for a season, and sometimes it looks skewed and out of the box. But those who know it…

…always come back.

rest of story here



No comments: