Monday, November 24, 2008

Fort Collins

I don't know if anyone even reads this thing anymore. It's been a long time since I've posted anything so I think it's time for an update. Especially since I moved to Fort Collins Nov. 11. Since them I've been having a great time meeting new folks and discovering some of the cool new things Fort Collins has to offer. So here's the Fort Collins Top 10 things Kenny has discovered since moving in no particular order:

10. I live in a cold house. 3 dudes living in a large house don't really have the desire to shell out the bucks for the extra degrees. Ladies be warned, wear a sweater if you come visit in the winter.

9. The box has a spot in the garage with a garage door opener and remote. This is a big adjustment for our relationship. In many ways I think it's similar to an old folks home for my car. I mean, after 20 years on the road, she deserves a nice warm, dry spot to fade away.

8. We have a 16 ft. Shuffleboard table, pool table, ping pong table, and fuse ball table.

7. I have cable TV for the first time in my life.

6. I can see Long's Peak on my drive to work.

5. Micro-brews are really cool here. Sorry PBR.

4. My previous roommate did not clean the bathroom for over a year.

3. No one who lives here is actually from Colorado. Well, at least a lot of the folks my age that I've met.

2. Biking is cool. Like really, really cool. I've never been in a town with more bike lanes. It's really pretty sweet.

1. I don't have to sort my recycling.

No comments: