Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dobbson and "Focus" reject album cover for new Christan Band






In recent news,Dobbson and "Focus" have rejected an album cover for an up and coming Christan band....stating that "it may cause people, especially young Christian woman to go astray". Apparently if the album does go to press it will bear the new "Explicit Hotness" rating. A label reserved only for the truly beautiful in society.

High Tide, the lead singer of the band, responded to the dilemma by saying, "I was thinking we should switch to wearing square frame glasses while looking contemplatively to the sky. That way we can still be so hot but less suggestive. This way we might at least capture the "Plain White Tees" audience and still remain uplifting."

.....this post is a sin an entirely fictitious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this. I am laughing out loud. And I think the mohawk is sweet. I want all of my 6 little boys to have mohawks.